I love Candy. and I love Pies! I love 2 more than one!
This recipe makes more sense to me as two pies. that way you can use the who cube of cream cheese.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoon milk
- 2 tubs whipped topping, not frozen
- 4 of of your favorite candy bars
- 2 cp COLD milk
- 2 pk chocolate instant pudding (4 servings size boxes)
- 2 Graham cracker crusts
3. Chop Candy.
4. Fold in candy. Set aside.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk 2 cups cold milk and pudding for 1 minute.
6. Gently stir other tub of whipped topping.
7. Put 1/4 of this mixture in the bottom of each pie crust.
8. Spread half the cream cheese mixture over the pudding in each the crust.
9. Top each pie with half of the remaining pudding mixture.
10. Chill in fridge for 4 hours. Keep chilled to keep from going mushy.
I have made this a few different times with different candy bars and it comes out good no matter what. I suggest using a hand held mixer for the cream cheese and pudding steps before adding whipped topping. I didn't the first time and it seemed lumpy. Still got eaten right up.
I used snickers this year! What would you use?