"I blog because I wanted a way I can work for myself from home and support them [my family] and all of their dreams. I blog because I want to give them more than I had growing up. I blog because I was diagnosed with cancer in August of 2008 and being diagnosed changed my life. It changed my outlook on the world."
Things about me....
this is harder, because I dont want to use the same ones from when I was awarded the Adorable Blog award.
- I am an avid curb shopper.
- I own a Balloon Stuffing Machine... see it here
- I felt like the word "I" was occurring too often so I went back to B's post to reread her's... I'm good.
- I like to bake and have a double oven to support that obsession.
- Going to the pool and laying on a float is my favorite summer activity.
- I am a christian but dont think it is something to rub in a person's face, because I am no more perfect than anyone else because of it.
- My favorite colors to wear are in this order Pink, Green, Purple, Blue, Brown
Now... who should I pass this torch too....
- Classy Career Girl - A girl on a search for success, happiness and balance. I love this blog, she has great tips for the workplace.
- Amy from A little Nosh - "My goal is to give you real tips on how to get a good, healthy dinner on the table in a timely manner." I love cooking ideas!
- Erin at Two more seconds - "I like photography and doing crafty things like sewing and quilting -- when I'm not being too much of a perfectionist to finish them to my liking. I can cook semi-well, I am mediocre at keeping a clean house, but I kick butt at having fun with my sons and playing the Wii." Her photography is beautiful!
So I know I am supposed to pick 10.. but I am also supposed to be packing for the cruise... instead I am scheduling a post for while I am away.. but I cant spend anymore time on this one :-/
I will continue the list when I return!
Happy blogging and award giving!